Keen to join Australia’s leading B2B and technology communications agency? Want to work in a lively and creative team. Well, read on…
Award-winning technology and B2B communications agency – Howorth (part of opr Agency) – is on the lookout for a passionate Account Director who can build a career working with some of the best global and local B2B and technology brands.
With 5+ years’ experience under your belt, this is an opportunity to make your mark at an agency that is striving to set a new standard in comms, working alongside some of the industry’s brightest minds.
To help you set your own standards we offer:
- New, open plan office located in the heart of the Barangaroo development
- Agile, activity-based-working environment – mobile working is encouraged and supported
- Develop your career through industry-leading professional development and coaching
- Competitive salary with great company benefits
- Brilliant company culture focused on team building and having fun!
Howorth is a team of 30+ who work with some of the world’s and Australia’s best-known brands including Microsoft, SAP, Atlassian, Canon, Telstra, AMEX and many more.
We are united by our thoughtful and insightful approach to solving our clients’ business challenges – with creative and integrated campaigns at the heart of what we do.
In joining Howorth you will also be part of opr – the largest communications agency in Australia.
Who are you
In this role, you will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will be adaptable, chameleon-like.
We’re looking for someone who understands the fundamentals of captivating storytelling, and the appropriate channels to maximise audience engagement. You will confidently lead a team, make brave decisions, and steer integrated communication campaigns that drive real business change for leading technology and b2b clients.
You’ll be expected to have high levels of accountability and responsibility to lead and drive your clients.
While you’ll be directly responsible for running and growing your accounts, as well as supporting the growth of Howorth and our people, you’ll receive close support from specialist leaders across opr, including digital and social, creative, content, strategy and planning.
You will join our senior leadership team, and we will see you as an emerging company leader.
It’s Not Just About the Work...
Skills aside, we always strive to put our people first and have worked hard to bring together a group of ambitious, passionate and brilliant communicators who genuinely enjoy being together and coming to work every day.
Our culture is a key focus for everyone in the business, and we don’t want to boast – but we’re very proud of the environment we’ve created.
We encourage an activity-based-working office – empowering our people to work from home or other locations. We know the working world is changing and everyone has their own style, and we want to encourage this individuality to help our teams thrive, not simply survive.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Account Director. So, if this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear from you.
Here’s the relevant experience you’ll have, that we’ll build on:
- 5+ years’ experience in a comms agency (working across enterprise technology and b2b programs)
- Experience and understanding of working with large multi-national technology companies
- In depth knowledge of technology and b2b market trends
- Ability to lead multiple teams and work streams simultaneously
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record for campaign development and product launches
- Credible counsel and creativity
- Tenacity, restlessness and passionate team skills
- Coaching and empowering individuals in your teams to deliver for clients
- Digital and social savvy with competence across a range of social media platforms
- Thorough insight and control of your clients’ budgets
Other Benefits include:
- Career development through ongoing, industry leading professional development and training
- Contributions to personal mobile phone costs
- Additional holiday including annual opr day, your Birthday and loyalty leave
- One day off a year to participate in our CSR program
- Rewards & Recognition program quarterly and annually to showcase those who have gone above and beyond and lived our values
- Annual anniversary gift to say thank you for your loyalty
- Yoga, meditation and health/wellbeing programs
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Novated Leasing to salary package a car
- Resident Financial Advisor to discuss your personal finances and investments
- Employee Assistance Program which offers confidential counselling support
- Discounted rates with Fitness First & BUPA health insurance
Want to know more about us? Here are our websites: