- Be part of opr – the largest communications agency in Australia
- Open-plan office located in the heart of Barangaroo
- Activity-based working environment where agile working is encouraged
- Work on leading business, technology and government briefs
- Competitive salary with great company benefits and the opportunity to grow
- Brilliant company culture focused on team building and fun
Keen to join Australia’s leading creative communications agency and work with exciting local and global brands? Well, read on …
We’re on the lookout for a passionate and talented Growth Marketing Manager to design and deliver creative and impactful b2b marketing campaigns to our clients.
Who we are
Howorth is the specialist business and technology agency within the opr family. We’re the most awarded agency in Australia in our sector, working with a wide range of brands including Microsoft, Atlassian, SAP, Telstra, Canon and American Express, among many others.
Our core values are PARTNERSHIP, INVENTION, CURIOSITY and BRAVERY.
Who you are
In the role of Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with account teams to develop integrated full funnel strategies for our clients in a broad range of industries, which includes technology, services, property, energy and finance sectors.
As a b2b specialist within our digital team, you’ll bring deep insights into best practice digital marketing including analytics, lead nurture, acquisition and pipeline development. You’ll be a confident consultant who can work with the client team at every stage in the development process from workshops and pitches to strategy presentations and campaign delivery. You’ll work with business leaders to shape our b2b marketing offer and play a lead role in business development and external marketing.
We’re looking for a candidate who is passionate about problem solving, digital marketing and creativity. You are a true strategist able to synthesise large amount of information, develop clear actionable plans and manage a team of specialists to deliver outstanding outcomes for our clients.
It’s important you thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment. You’ll build robust relationships with our main clients and stakeholders and drive business development and agency marketing.
Here’s the expertise you have that we’ll build on:
- Three years previous experience in a Digital or Content Marketing role - agency or in-house
- Experience in on-platform and off-platform conversion rate optimisation techniques
- Uses data and audience insights to inform content and channel strategy
- Understands the relationship between earned, owned and paid media
- A data driven approach to planning, optimisation and measurement of campaigns
- Broad and deep understanding of all major social, digital and performance marketing channels
- Ability to take lead role in devising digital marketing strategy, advising your clients on the best approach to create and tell their stories
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound time management skills. Can manage several projects/tasks at one time.
- A high level of attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results
- Tight project management - from formulation to evaluation
- Ongoing, industry-leading professional development and training
- Mobile phone bill allowance
- Additional holiday leave including opr day, your birthday and loyalty leave after two years’ service
- One day off a year to participate in corporate CSR program
- Achievement and loyalty reward programs
- Yoga, meditation and wellbeing programs
- Generous employee referral program
- Novated leasing to salary package a car
- Resident financial adviser to discuss your personal finances
- Employee assistance program offering confidential counselling support
- Discounted rates with Fitness First & BUPA
Want to know more about us? Here are our websites: