Howorth is a specialist business and technology communications agency. We love to tell great stories and help clients find the right audience. Our integrated model takes a content-led approach to delivering results to our clients. It’s a simple but effective concept built around making people think differently, feel something and take action.
We have a team of 30+ who work with some of the world’s and Australia’s best-known brands including Microsoft, SAP, Atlassian, Canon, Telstra, AMEX and many more.
We are united by our thoughtful and insightful approach to solving our clients’ business challenges – with creative and integrated campaigns at the heart of what we do.
In this role, you will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will be eager to learn and put your knowledge into practice.
You will be someone who is not afraid to be in the thick of it and assist your team with everything from writing and editing, to updating media lists, providing insight through research and account administration
You will be on the ball, highly organised and able to prioritise your tasks for the day.
You will have:
- 1 years Public Relations experience, ideally in the tech space
- Competent written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient at multitasking and thriving in a fast paced environment
- Sound time management skills, able to manage several projects/tasks at one time
- Great attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results in a timely manner
- Exceptional research skills
- Comfortable communicating with people at all levels, developing good professional relationships
- Social media savvy and knowledge across a range of platform
Other Benefits include:
- Career development through ongoing, industry leading professional development and training
- Additional holiday including annual opr day, your Birthday and loyalty leave
- Rewards & Recognition program quarterly and annually to showcase those who have gone above and beyond and lived our values
- Yoga, meditation and health/wellbeing programs
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Resident Financial Advisor to discuss your personal finances and investments
- Employee Assistance Program which offers confidential counselling support
- Discounted rates with Fitness First & BUPA health insurance
Skills aside, we always strive to put our people first and have worked hard to bring together a group of ambitious, passionate and brilliant communicators who genuinely enjoy being together and coming to work every day.
Our culture is a key focus for everyone in the business, and we don’t want to boast – but we’re very proud of the environment we’ve created. We encourage an activity-based-working office – empowering our people to work from home or other locations. We know the working world is changing and everyone has their own style, and we want to encourage this individuality to help our teams thrive, not simply survive.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Account Executive, to join a thriving team. So, if this sounds like the role for you, then get in touch!