Work on some of Australia’s biggest brands with a lively and creative team.
- Develop your career through industry-leading professional development and training
- Receive your Birthday off!
- Get extra annual leave for your loyalty to the company
- One day off a year to participate in ‘So Inspired’ our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program
This is a great opportunity to make your mark and work with some of the world’s leading businesses alongside some of the top minds in the industry.
Make every team member matter. It’s what you can expect from us and what we can expect from you when you join our team.
We’re looking for Expressions of Interest for a Senior Account Executive who loves a busy team environment and is passionate about creative ideas and achieving results that make a difference. You’ll need to take responsibility for numerous projects and provide excellent client service using your industry knowledge and PR skills.
You’ll take on greater responsibility for actually developing client plans and proposals and you’ll be left more to your own devices as the lead on smaller accounts. You’ll become second in charge on many of your accounts, acting as a back-up to the Account Manager when they’re not there and, most importantly, you’re starting to find things you’re really interested in and want to specialise more in.
opr Australia offers you an unrivalled opportunity to learn and grow – from the people in our business, from others across our network and from our clients. We are Australia’s only truly integrated PR agency and we bring together deep specialists across all PR disciplines under one roof in Sydney and in our offices in Melbourne and Canberra.
Our specialist agencies include: Pulse Communications (Consumer), Howorth (Technology and B2B), opr Health (Health), Employee Experience (Employee Engagement), Parker & Partners (Government Relations), and opr Digital (Social Media).
Here’s the expertise you have, that we’ll build on:
- Impeccable writing skills and is a skilled editor
- Efficient at multitasking and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Able to take a lead role in devising media strategy and advising your clients on the best approach to create and tell their stories
- Sound time management skills and can manage several projects/tasks at one time
- A high level of attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results
- Experience in developing good professional relationships
- Thorough insight and control of your clients’ budgets
- Social media savvy and knowledge across a range of social media platforms
In return you will be part of a growing dynamic company, who is dedicated to developing their people and ensuring a professional team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Account Executive If you are a highly motivated and results-orientated person, then we would like to hear from you!
In your covering letter please outline which business you are interested in applying for.
Express your interest today!