Work on some of Australia’s biggest brands with a lively and creative team.
- Develop your career through industry-leading professional development and training
- Receive your Birthday off!
- Get extra annual leave for your loyalty to the company
- One day off a year to participate in ‘So Inspired’ our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program
This is a great opportunity to make your mark and work with some of the world’s leading businesses alongside some of the top minds in the industry.
Make every team member matter. It’s what you can expect from us and what we can expect from you when you join our team.
We’re looking for Expressions of Interest for a Senior Account Manager who loves a busy team environment and is passionate about creative ideas and achieving results that make a difference. You’ll need to take responsibility for numerous projects and provide excellent client service using your industry knowledge and PR skills.
You’re now moving towards becoming a future leader of the business which means more of your focus will turn to some of the internal running of the agency. You’ll be expected to help the senior team deliver our company vision and proactively take an interest in the business of our business – not just our clients’. This means showing initiative and looking for ways to add value to the company across the board. What we’re looking to see from you from here on in is an increase in your personal gravitas and that you’re increasingly being sought out for your specialist and strategic skills across the business.
opr Australia offers you an unrivalled opportunity to learn and grow – from the people in our business, from others across our network and from our clients. We are Australia’s only truly integrated PR agency and we bring together deep specialists across all PR disciplines under one roof in Sydney and in our offices in Melbourne and Canberra.
Our specialist agencies include: Pulse Communications (Consumer), Howorth (Technology and B2B), opr Health (Health), Employee Experience (Employee Engagement), Parker & Partners (Government Relations), and opr Digital (Social Media).
Here’s the expertise you have, that we’ll build on:
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills
- Tight project management - including from formulation to evaluation
- Exceptional at managing and prioritising your time with multiple clients
- You can take lead role in devising media strategy and advising your clients on the best approach to create and tell their stories
- Sound time management skills and can manage several projects/tasks at one time
- A high level of attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results
- You can add value to your clients’ business and to develop areas of expertise in your team to stay one step ahead of the client
- Unrivalled management skills that build the productivity of your team
- Thorough insight and control of your clients’ budgets
- Experience in developing good professional relationships
In return you will be part of a growing dynamic company, who is dedicated to developing their people and ensuring a professional team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Account Manager If you are a highly motivated and results-orientated person, then we would like to hear from you!
In your covering letter please outline which business you are interested in applying for.
Express your interest today!