Work on some of Australia’s biggest brands with a lively and creative team.
- Develop your career through industry-leading professional development and training
- Receive your Birthday off!
- Get extra annual leave for your loyalty to the company
- One day off a year to participate in ‘So Inspired’ our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program
This is a great opportunity to make your mark and work with some of the world’s leading businesses alongside some of the top minds in the industry.
Make every team member matter. It’s what you can expect from us and what we can expect from you when you join our team.
We’re looking for Expressions of Interest for an Associate Director who loves a busy team environment and is passionate about creative ideas and achieving results that make a difference. You’ll need to take responsibility for numerous projects and provide excellent client service using your industry knowledge and PR skills.
You are a committed senior team leader who exemplifies the firm’s vision, values and culture and is a natural leader of our business, often acting as a proxy for the Managing Director in their absence. You work closely with the MD on forecasting and financials, play a lead role in new business development and lead a portfolio of clients that significantly contribute to the business.
You have additional responsibilities in supporting the running of the business and you understand and help to cascade the financial imperatives required to meet and achieve our targets. You add significantly to the culture and values of the team and you contribute positively to the external reputation of the business – you’re someone people want to join our team to work with.
opr Australia offers you an unrivalled opportunity to learn and grow – from the people in our business, from others across our network and from our clients. We are Australia’s only truly integrated PR agency and we bring together deep specialists across all PR disciplines under one roof in Sydney and in our offices in Melbourne and Canberra.
Our specialist agencies include: Pulse Communications (Consumer), Howorth (Technology and B2B), opr Health (Health), Employee Experience (Employee Engagement), Parker & Partners (Government Relations), and opr Digital (Social Media).
Here’s the expertise you have, that we’ll build on:
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills
- Be able to maintain a positive and calm attitude in high pressure environments
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results for your clients
- You can take the overall lead on a new business pitch
- Credible counsel and creativity that make your clients trust you
- You’re tenacious, restless and passionate about your ability to add value to the clients you pursue.
- Empowering individuals in your teams to deliver for clients
- Thorough insight and control of your clients’ budgets
- Heavy hitting media skills and experienced understanding of your clients’ businesses
In return you will be part of a growing dynamic company, who is dedicated to developing their people and ensuring a professional team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Associate Director. If you are a highly motivated and results-orientated person, then we would like to hear from you!
In your covering letter please outline which business you are interested in applying for.
Express your interest today!