Work on some of Australia’s biggest brands with a lively and creative team.
- Develop your career through industry-leading professional development and training
- Receive your Birthday off!
- Get extra annual leave for your loyalty to the company
- One day off a year to participate in ‘So Inspired’ our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program
This is a great opportunity to make your mark and work with some of the world’s leading businesses alongside some of the top minds in the industry.
Make every team member matter. It’s what you can expect from us and what we can expect from you when you join our team.
We’re looking for Expressions of Interest for a Director who loves a busy team environment and is passionate about creative ideas and achieving results that make a difference. You’ll need to take responsibility for numerous projects and provide excellent client service using your industry knowledge and PR skills.
Next to the MD you are the next most senior person in your business, a valued and dynamic second in charge and a proxy for the MD when needed. You work together seamlessly to deliver for the business and challenge each other to ensuring we’re always making the best decisions for our people and our clients.
You’ll be recognised inside and outside the organisation for your expertise, skill and leadership and responsible for building business not only within you company but across all of opr. You know how to leverage and bring to bear the best of our specialists and disciplines and you can speak comfortably about any aspect of a client’s communication challenge.
You’re respected and looked up to, and you’re an important bridge between the leadership team and the account service teams. You report directly to the MD but you rarely need direct management – though you still actively seek feedback and input on communication strategy and recommendations. You’re the next best thing to the MD so you’re always singing from the same song sheet – regardless of the discussions and debate needed behind the scenes!
opr Australia offers you an unrivalled opportunity to learn and grow – from the people in our business, from others across our network and from our clients. We are Australia’s only truly integrated PR agency and we bring together deep specialists across all PR disciplines under one roof in Sydney and in our offices in Melbourne and Canberra.
Our specialist agencies include: Pulse Communications (Consumer), Howorth (Technology and B2B), opr Health (Health), Employee Experience (Employee Engagement), Parker & Partners (Government Relations), and opr Digital (Social Media).
Here’s the expertise you have, that we’ll build on:
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills
- Be able to maintain a positive and calm attitude in high pressure environments
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results for your clients
- Tight project management - including from formulation to evaluation
- Credible counsel and creativity that make your clients trust you
- Provide flawless execution of large campaigns
- Be able to lead large teams by example and walk the talk from the front
- You’re tenacious, restless and passionate about your ability to add value to the clients you pursue
- Heavy hitting media skills and experienced understanding of your clients’ businesses
- You are creative in as many forms as possible, and supporting and inspiring creativity with our team and our work
In return you will be part of a growing dynamic company, who is dedicated to developing their people and ensuring a professional team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for Director. If you are a highly motivated and results-orientated person, then we would like to hear from you!
In your covering letter please outline which business you are interested in applying for.
Express your interest today!