Work on some of Australia’s biggest brands with a lively and creative team.
- Develop your career through industry-leading professional development and training
- Receive your Birthday off!
- Get extra annual leave for your loyalty to the company
- One day off a year to participate in ‘So Inspired’ our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program
This is a great opportunity to make your mark and work with some of the world’s leading businesses alongside some of the top minds in the industry.
Make every team member matter. It’s what you can expect from us and what we can expect from you when you join our team.
We’re looking for Expressions of Interest for a Senior Social Media Manager who loves a busy team environment and is passionate about everything social and achieving results that make a difference. You’ll need to take responsibility for numerous projects and provide excellent client service using your industry knowledge and social media skills.
As a Senior Social Media Manager, you’ll primarily be responsible for the successful cultivation, content creation and growth of the social channel activities. You will focus on new business, managing finances and a greater contribution to the running of the business. You will show initiative and look for ways to add value to the company across the board. What we’re looking to see from you from here on in is an increase in your personal gravitas and that you’re increasingly being sought out for your specialist and strategic skills across the business.
You are a strategic mind who lives and breathes digital; a team player who can work cross-functionally with all different types of people; someone who can work at pace to develop creative and innovative social media solutions for specific public relation challenges; and someone who can use data smartly to drive results.
You will lead a team of content creators and community managers to produce outstanding quality work. You will also be a digital thought leader on different social channels; the importance of digital creative ideas and campaigns; media amplification techniques and an inspiring source of knowledge on ecommerce/retail social media best practise and innovation.
opr Australia offers you an unrivalled opportunity to learn and grow – from the people in our business, from others across our network and from our clients. We are Australia’s only truly integrated PR agency and we bring together deep specialists across all PR disciplines (Consumer, Technology, Health, B2B, Corporate, Employee Engagement, Public Affairs and Social Media) under one roof in Sydney and in our offices in Melbourne and Canberra.
Here’s the expertise you have, that we’ll build on:
- Fluent social media skills and knowledge across a range of social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient at multitasking and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Able to provide exceptional support and oversee projects through to completion
- Sound time management skills and can manage several projects/tasks at one time
- A high level of attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results
- Experience in developing good professional relationships
In return you will be part of a growing dynamic company, who is dedicated to developing their people and ensuring a professional team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Social Media Manager. If you are a highly motivated and results-orientated person, then we would like to hear from you!
Express your interest today!